Step on board and enjoy a wonderful day in Almere (New Amsterdam). Along the way on the cruise you will hear the real story behind the young city of Almere including:
- The origin of our city on the seabed. How do we keep it dry?
- Our special skyline and architecture (the Manhattan of the Polder).
- The origin of the Weerwater and what does this have to do with the placenta?
- 700 different bridges over the water. Twice as much as Venice.
- The origin of the Floriade and why in Almere?
Guided city walk
11:00 to 12:30:
Lunch at Strand22
12:30 to 13:30:
Guided boat tour (Skyline Tour)
You can get off at the Floriade, you have to buy an entrance ticket yourself. Not to the Floriade? Then you will be dropped off again at Strand22 in Almere Centrum.
Last boat from Floriade to the city (or take the bus back).
The bus is not included in the package.